Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Toothpaste

Ok...so I know I told a friend I'd cut back on posting about brushing my teeth (and related references), but I have to post this.

I was reading the back of the tube of toothpaste for the gazillionth time this morning while my mind is wandering during this morning routine. There was a phrase on there that said, "leaves your breath feeling minty fresh". A very random thought came into my mind. The way it was phrased suddenly made no sense at all to me. I suddenly read it as the breath is the one feeling the minty goodness of said toothpaste. How do they know that? Is that possible?

Anyway...ya'all know what I'm saying right? A sudden shift in the interpretation and now I'll never actually read that phrase in the same way again.

Whatever. A mid-day rambling, no doubt.

Later....

2 Comments:

At 12:49 PM, Blogger Dial-Up Princess said...

Thank you for the new mental image. :P

 
At 8:48 PM, Blogger ramblingmuse said...

Hmm...not sure what you're talking about?? Mental image of what? A dictionary? Thesaurus?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker