Friday, December 09, 2005

It Was Bound To Happen

As I was getting ready to go out tonight and THAT shelf - the wobbly shelf - in the medicine cabinet that I had been so careful not to aggravate in recent weeks finally came crashing down.

It's not that big of a deal, except that the noise of everything on it falling onto the counter and then onto the floor was so loud and so unexpected that it nearly gave me a heart attack. Imagine a gazillion metal objects just flying all over the place. All I could do was hold my breath and stomach the noise for a few minutes until everything settled down.

Dunno why I felt I needed to blog about it. ??

Partly killing time before SA comes to pick me up.

I noticed the other day how long my hair has gotten. It was weird, but another one of those moments when you're like, "Whoa - is that really *my* hair?" The same hair I have have washed and styled and looked at *every single day*??

Anyway, I thought it was just me, but then when I had lunch with my gal pal she made the same remark. "Wow, you're hair has gotten so long!" Umm...I *just* saw her before Italy. In fact, she was the one who dropped me off at the airport and I didn't do anything particularly different to my hair. Maybe it was something in all of those cappuccinos and lattes I had while in Italy. Who knows. Yeah, just one of those weird moments.

Looking forward to dinner. I'm starving!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker