Monday, December 12, 2005

Bummed

I was hoping to catch the Trans-Siberian Orchestra this year and was bummed when I just checked their website and realized I had just missed their bay area tour dates. :-( I went to their show a couple of years ago and was *really* hoping to catch them again soon. I was a bit surprised that they toured so early in this area this year. That's unusual from previous years. Oh, well. Something to look forward to next year, I guess!

If any of you have never heard of them, I'm sure you have. Check out their "Christmas Eve in Sarajevo" song, which I am sure you have heard on the radio a time or two during the holidays. Their discography page has great samples from all of their albums.

Their shows and music have a rock/Pink Floyd-ish feel to them, complete with laser show and smoke effects! Ha ha. Their songs are cool renditions of classical music pieces by composers such as Mozart, Beethoven, etc., along with original pieces with a classical feel to them.

Take a listen if you're inclined. Pretty cool stuff.

Ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker