Monday, December 12, 2005

145th Post! Yay!

Hmm...

I noticed a while ago that I completely missed the supposedly big, big, BIG 100th post on my blog. To make up for it, I thought I'd wait until post #200 but then figured, eh. Everyone prolly celebrates those and I like being different, so why not post and celebrate the big 1-4-5 now?

So here's to a cool blog that has been filled with interesting thoughts, posted comments, and segues to new and interesting experiences in my life!

To all you people who are reading this but who don't post comments for some reason, I'm glad you're reading this and hope you're enjoying my ramblings. I hope ya'all will post and/or drop me an email letting me know your thoughts on this site sometime, or at the very least let me know that you are there and I'm not just writing into the cyber abyss. :-)

To all of you I've come to know through many conversations and time spent chatting about said posts or just ramblings in general, thanks for the gift of your time and the sharing of yourself and your thoughts. :-)

Thanks for partaking in this small part of my life journey.

May you and yours have many, many wonderful blessings!

In Him,
Shalom,
Blessings,
Peace,
God Bless,
Travelling Mercies,
Vaya Con Dios,
Ha ha...

Love ya,
The Rambling Muse :-)

3 Comments:

At 7:01 AM, Blogger Dial-Up Princess said...

Congrats on your 145th post. Definitely some interesting reading.
I'll keep posting if you post on mine. Sometimes I feel like Im blogging to the internet abyss.

 
At 8:40 PM, Blogger ramblingmuse said...

Yah, I know. Dunno how to get people to post. I get emails from people, but why so shy about posting?

Who knows...

 
At 8:45 PM, Blogger ramblingmuse said...

todah (rabbah)...

u got that, didn't you?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker