Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Amazing Race Family

Ok, so while I think the concept of The Amazing Race is cool, I haven't made it a point to watch it this season. I like the idea of the new spin this season. Instead of pairs competing this year, this season had teams of 4, made up of family members.

I just happened to have the tv on while I was making dinner, and was pleasantly surprised that tonight is the season finale. There are three teams remaining. Having just caught the show today, it's interesting to see how quickly you can see the family dynamics under duress. Only a few minutes left in the show, and I SO hope the Weaver family wins. The family is made up of a window and her 3 children. Then there are the Linz', a family made up of siblings. And then there's the Bransen family who is made up of a man and his 3 daughters.

I really don't care for the Linz' 'cuz they are just mean and rude about their condescending attitude towards the Weavers.

- 30 minutes later...

Ack...the show is now over...the Linzes won. Eh. Bransens 2nd. Weavers 3rd. :-(

Poo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker