Friday, December 02, 2005

Wed Nov 30, 2005; 9:45PM; Somewhere USA After Departure from D.C.

Starting at 7:20EST. I forgot my work password. Yikes! Will it come back to me when I try to login in tonight? I also don't know where I put my house keys. I have my garage and gate openers. I hope it's in my blue duffle bag.

Things I'll remember:

-Meeting pub owner, Bernie, in Erding, Germany
-Fra. Angelico's painting rendition of the last judgment
-The way JC would say, "Hey Guys"
-Overnight train
-The conversation I had with the woman in the 2nd class train on the way to Florence
-Monastery/Convent tour - more memorable than the other museums, besides the statue of David
-Appreciation for my health - being able to walk and climb all over town and up those towers
-Michelangelo's David, up close and personal. Awesome
-Wandering Venice
-Nightlife in Florence
-Gross bread
-Last dinner in Rome
-German guy at the restaurant in Florence
-Being scammed by taxi driver in Rome. CT is too nice.
-Running into MN2 in D.C.
-Yummy lattes and cappuccinos
-Simplicity of life in Pisa
-Meltdown with MN
-Marathon in Florence
-Warm waffles in Florence, topped by yummy gelato and ice cream
-First class train

-----

There are many more things I'll remember, I'm sure. This was just the list I wrote while on the plane ride.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker