Friday, December 02, 2005

Tues Nov 21, 2005; 1:50PM PST; Somewhere Over St. Louis?

On the plane from SF to to Washington D.C.

I like the idea of you. The idea of someone to come home to. Of someone to remember things for. Like when I'm wandering the streets of Rome and I see the Trevi Fountain. To go, "hey, that's neat. I can't wait to tell so-and-so about it when I get back."

I never thought I'd be chasing some dreams solo at this point in my life. This trip was partly the acceptance that travelling with my lover and life companion is still not in the forseeable future. I sit here and wonder what life will be like when you are finally here. I long for those moments when I will plan *our* trips and not worry when I nod off on the shoulder beside me because it will be yours. The familiar nook that is where I rest my weary head from the day's events.

1 Comments:

At 12:55 PM, Blogger ramblingmuse said...

*HUGS*


:-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker