Thursday, December 01, 2005

Mail Quotas and Dinner

I came back to work and lo and behold...I had 2000+ new and unread emails in my inbox. I kept getting a pop-up message stating I had exceeded my mail quota. Great. When I called IT this apparently means I've got a ton more emails backed up in a queue somewhere waiting to appear as soon as I clear up space on my mail server. Nice.

Well...it's now almost 7pm and I have spent all day deleting emails. Seriously. I have been deleting non-stop all day long and I AM STILL EXCEEDING MY QUOTA!!! ARGH!!! Shoot me now...

I was hoping to get through all my emails today, but I only got up to 11/28, which is still not bad, but that means I've still got to go through 2 vacation days of mail, PLUS today's mails, PLUS whatever is in the queue.

Ummm....this also means that I didn't get any work done, either. Hmm...I wonder what would Dilbert's view on this be? Too funny!

I suppose I'll call it a day and maybe login from home and at least get the items in queue into my inbox.

But first: dinner. I'm starving. I have a craving for sushi.

Spicy tuna anyone?

More in a bit! Ta ta!

1 Comments:

At 8:27 PM, Blogger ramblingmuse said...

'Tis for real, for sure.

Didn't you know I am a VIP?? Just go ask my mom... :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker