Friday, December 02, 2005

Hmm...

I'm not sure how to post about my Italy trip. I kept a very simple journal while I was travelling, just jotting things down as I felt compelled. There's a bit of apprehension as I debate whether to share that journal here or not. I probably will, but that's the funny thing about blogging. In all blogs, whether they are light-hearted, introspective, random, or just ramblings, if you are perceptive enough, you can still tell a lot about the writer and where they are with life. However, the person in real life may not outwardly appear to be what their written thoughts convey. That's where my thoughts lie right now. My reflections and miscellaneous ramblings have depth and flow, but the outward persona is lighthearted and goofy. As I peruse other blogs I wonder if I am accurate in my perceptions about other writers.

Anyhoo...many posts about my trip are to come.

Stay tuned...

1 Comments:

At 12:55 PM, Blogger ramblingmuse said...

This is probably a better convo to be had offline...

But trust that I like what I see when I keep posting to your blog. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker