Friday, December 02, 2005

Tues Nov 29, 2005; 12:17PM; Rome International Airport

A long trip. On the way home. Breakdown on Sat 26th. Today was an iffy start, too. Our time together is winding down, thank goodness. This morning I went to see the colosseum. Tonight I'll be back in D.C. How wild is that?

Venice was a quaint fishing village. The time there was great fun, 'tho it rained quite a bit. Then we spent two days in Florence. It was nice there as well. We checked out a local bar on Sunday evening where MN got picked up by some hot Italian guy. I was making eye contact with a cute guy who eventually came over, and I would have liked to spend time with him, but CT and JC are a bit conservative and I didn't feel comfortable pursuing the situation, had it only been me and MN. This guy eventually left - I was so sad! - and then I had some gross guy trying to hook up with me. Why does that always happen? Ha ha...

---------

I'm not sure why, but during the Venice - Florence - Pisa part of the trip I didn't feel compelled to write much. I made mental notes of things that I would definitely remember, but for some reason I didn't feel the need to write it down. Interesting...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker