Wednesday, December 07, 2005

It Rained!!

Left work to discover that it had rained. Eh.

Went to the gym. Did my 20-30 minute maintenance run. ~200 crunches, which was kind of pathetic since I know I've done more. Skipped the leg presses and the upper arm work today. Just didn't care to spend a good amount of my evening at the gym today.

Although...I ran into the guy at the front desk whom I hadn't seen since my Italy trip. We had a good talk catching up. Said desk guy and I have always had a friendly banter and he asked me to to dinner a while back. The ambiguity of dating in the bay area. Hmm... Wasn't sure what to make of it then, so I didn't think more of it than just a friendly dinner. Today he asked me to do something over the weekend. Hmm...said he'll call me and maybe something for Sat? Actually, he asked to go to church with me. Seems he's seeking and still figuring himself out. The baby - only 26 years old! Those are interesting times for someone when they are still solidifying their thoughts and beliefs and views. Wish I could say I was still open to lots of things, but now that I'm older and wiser, there is less "seeking" needed, and more application at this time in my life. Ya'all get that, right??

I'm kind of looking forward to it. For some reason people who are seeking and searching their faith have always felt comfortable sharing such questions, concerns, and thoughts with me, so I am always happy to help someone along in their beliefs. They may not end up believing in God, but I'm certain that one of my spiritual gifts is that of evangelism. The Holy Spirit works wonders in all of us. I'm blessed to be able to walk alongside someone in their search for truth and meaning.

Aside from the spiritual mumbo jumbo, I'm always up for meeting people and getting to know them, but can make for awkward times since I am such a friendly gal and some people read more into it than that. Oh well. He's nice. He asked. Why not? Eh.

After my workout I showered and oh, my beautiful hair! How I love thee! At least tonight I love thee. I usually hate it since it's thin and sits flat on my head, but tonight...oh, how sexy! The layers, the volume, and shine, and smell of the shampoo. My hair was smokin'!! Ha ha!! He could not resist! j/k...

Stopped by Quickly on the way home and got a "combo A" for dinner. My bad. 1. Their pearl milk tea - lots of caffeine. 2. No veggies and so much msg with this meal. Oh, well. I haven't had it in a while and all things in moderation. Will have to find something else to add to dinner...maybe an orange?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker