Wednesday, December 07, 2005

I'm Lovin' It!

In the office now. I SO didn't want to leave the house today 'cuz I was SO cozy in my pj's...but alas, I am here. Not because I have to, but because the gym is here and workout tonight I must! :-P

I was be-bopping and groovin' to '80s music on the way to work. Gotta love Simple Minds and Kylie MInogue among others! I sure miss the '80s! Made me want to karaoke. I will plan a karaoke gathering soon...last karaoke outing was a month ago - that's waaay too long ago!!

On my way to work there is this row of trees - SO SO SO gorgeous in their falls colors. I saw a cute couple walking arm in arm among the trees. Awww...gave me a warm fuzzy. It was so picturesque! The two of them bundled up in their coats, the beautiful colors of the leaves, and the slight chill in the air. Made me SO SO SO thankful for the fall and winter months! :-)

Did any of you notice the sky? It's overcast, but a brilliant silver. The clouds - wow. I can't describe them except magnificent. It took my breath away and I had to stop for a moment to take it in and just give thanks.

I will plan a ski/boarding trip for ya'all soon. The darn marathon training is throwing a wrench into my usual winter activities, but no worries! With a little planning, a little effort, and a little love, we shall all be sipping hot cocoa in a lodge together soon!

Love ya!
The Rambling Muse

3 Comments:

At 3:14 PM, Blogger ramblingmuse said...

Is so fall! :-P

Sky was silver when you were ignoring me. ;-P

Don't rain on my happy day! Pooh!

 
At 9:42 AM, Blogger Bridget Unnel said...

Simple Minds? Congrats on your brilliant taste in music. Long-time fan myself. They are touring extensively in 2006 -- keep your fingers crossed that they come to teh States!

 
At 6:09 PM, Blogger ramblingmuse said...

YES!! Looking forward to reading about them on your blog! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker