Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Hot Chocolate, Anyone?

On my way to the breakroom I realized I was humming a tune and had a spring in my step!

What gives?

I am in such a good mood! I don't know where it came from! :-)

I was smiling and saying 'hi' to everyone I passed, not just my usual 'hey', but I could just feel the love eminating from today's 'hi's' Ha ha! And even while I was preparing my cup of hot chocolate I could just feel myself loving the act of doing so! Of just going about my ordinary day as if this was the best day ever!

Strange, eh? Maybe I'm bipolar. Who knows. I won't question it. I'm just gonna enjoy it!

Ciao!

2 Comments:

At 2:40 PM, Blogger ramblingmuse said...

Hmmm...

I think the time diff is 14 hours? Not sure...

Good night! Pleasant dreams!

 
At 2:44 PM, Blogger ramblingmuse said...

Ahem, what?

Happy is as happy does!

Tootles!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker