Saturday, June 17, 2006

Another Tear Shed...Waiting Faithfully

I went to the Christian bookstore today. I browsed through a book and found the most wonderful chapter about waiting faithfully for your partner. I pretty much sat in the bookstore and cried when I read this. I am such a mush! :-P

So often I wonder if all the things I'm doing right now is developing me into the Proverbs 31 woman that God intended me to be. And, if I am becoming that woman, then I know so deeply that every tear, every heartache, every moment of trail and tribulation I have in the process of life will be worth it when God brings me to my partner.

This was from a book written by Leslie and Eric Ludy. The book I saw is not listed on their website. I can't even remember the name of it now, but you can check out their url here.

To download or to listen to the song, click here.

--------------------------------

Faithfully

Tonight I saw a shooting star
Made me wonder where you are
For years I have been dreaming of you
I wonder if you're thinking of me, too?
In this world of cheap romance
of love that only fades after the dance
they say that I'm a fool to wait for something more
how can I really love someone I've never seen before?
I have longed for true love every day that I have lived
And I know real love is all about learning how to give
I pray that God will bring you to me
I pray you'll find me
Waiting Faithfully

Faithfully, I am yours from now until forever
Faithfully, I will write, write you a love song with my life
'Cause this kind of love's worth waiting for
No matter how long it takes
I am yours, Faithfully.

Tonight I saw two lovers kiss,
Reminding me of my own lonliness
They say that I'm a fool to keep on prayin' for you
How can I give up pleasure for a dream that won't come true?
I will keep believing that God still has a plan
And though I cannot see you now- I know that He can.
Someday I will give you all of me
Until I find you, I'll be waiting faithfully

Faithfully, I am yours from now until forever
Faithfully, I will write, write you a love song with my life
'Cause this kind of love's worth waiting for
No matter how long it takes
I am yours, Faithfully
(Repeat)

2 Comments:

At 9:15 PM, Blogger StringMan said...

That is a great, uplifting, hopeful song. Keep praying. God certainly listens and knows what you want.

 
At 10:17 PM, Blogger Hannah said...

The book is called "When God Writes Your Love Story" ...an awesome book with a great message.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker