Thursday, June 15, 2006

Lazy

Blogger is once again my friend. I go in spurts, don't I? Sometimes I blog about everything and nothing, and other times I am MIA. Looks like I'm back to blogging like crazy.

Another mundane and random post...

I worked from home today and had every intention of going to the gym this evening. I got as far as putting on my gym clothes, and then laziness took over. So here I am, blogging in my gym clothes. LOL. Does working out the fingers on the keyboard count? How about a mental workout? *sigh* Oh, well...I figure it's still early in my training that it's ok to slack a bit. This will be my last week that I will slack with the weekday maintenance runs. After this I'll seriously need to focus.

I was surfing around and found this funny video: Mentos and Coke. You'll want your speakers on when you view it. Enjoy! :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker