Thursday, March 02, 2006

My Soul Wants Answers

I'm in a weird state of mind right now, hence all of those random posts this evening. This one's feeling a bit random, too.

Bear with me...

Is it possible to be 'in love' with someone you hardly know?

Is there really someone for everyone?

What am I not getting? What am I not understanding?

When will life start to make sense?

I love where I'm at in life, which is really saying a lot considering where I was a couple of years ago, but why do I still feel this constant lack?

Why can't I make peace with my inner desires?

I don't believe it.

I want to believe it.

Can I believe it?

Who are you? Show me who you are.

Who am I? Who am I really? Give me the chance to sing for you.

Why aren't I finding the answers?

Are there really any answers?

Is this the answer?

Is this a trick question?

Is it even a question?

Help me out here.

Give me a break. Cut me some slack.

Show me the way.

Is there any way?

I'm getting there.

I think I'm getting there.

Am I there?

Is it there?

Do you love me?

Is this all an illusion?

Delusions of grandeur?

Is this unrequited? Or does it just need more time?

I love you. Why does that freak you out?

Love does not mean we're destined to be together.

This is what I want. But it's all wrong.

Darn the logic.

My soul wants to sing. It's afraid.

The brain. The logic. They stifle me. They are roadblocks.

How do I quiet the mind?

How do I pursue? Should I pursue?

Where do I go?

How do I go?

Take me with you.

Embrace me.

And never let me go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker