Friday, February 24, 2006

I Am Such A Blob

I seriously have not worked out since coming back from Florida.

I haven't even seen my running shoes since I unpacked them.

I forgot what the gym smells like.

I'm still repulsed by bananas, carbs, and all things healthy...except my yummy chicken caesar salad.

I'm wondering which 5K or 10K I should sign up for, but kind of nervous about it. Dunno why.

Will also recommit myself to a new routine at the gym. Umm...starting next week. Yeah, umm...that sounds good. Oh wait. Didn't I say that last week, too? *sigh*

Need to find my motivation for the gym.

Spring weather has begun to show itself - yay!

The days are getting longer - yay!

It's Friday - yay!

2 Comments:

At 3:51 PM, Blogger M said...

Can't say I'm a gym goer anymore. Have two young children and it will be difficult to get anywhere close...

But I do remember the days (vaguely). As soon as I got out of my routine, it would take me forever to get back on track - sometimes weeks. Once I started back though, it would feel right again (not great, but right :o).

Good luck!

 
At 6:22 PM, Blogger Mrs. G.F. said...

I did a century ride for Luekemia years ago. After I met my goal, it was so hard to get on the bike again. Force yourself or you will lose it completely. Once you are doing again you will be happy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker