Tuesday, February 14, 2006

It's All About David Hasselhoff...

OMG. This is one of the few times I will ever say LMAO!!!

I finally was able to check out a link on Sarcomical's blog about one of her friend's obsession with David Hasselhoff. It was hilarious!!!

It began with DH's hilarious music video, "Hooked on a Feeling". Just wait for the dancing bears, the flying angels, flying motorcycles, African tribes and chants, the part where he hooks himself, where he's dancing around in a bear suit and where he catches a fish and takes a bite out of it! And those are only a part of it's charm!!

OMG....LMAOOOO!!!!

This video inspired me to search Yahoo for all things David, and who knew he had so many adoring fans! It's actually comical AND scary at the same time. Quite bizarre!!

Check out pics and a lovely poem entitled, "Ode to David" here. If you click around on this site you can also make your own David Hasselhoff paper airplane! Now, who wouldn't want to make one of their own?? Go ahead and do it. You know you wanna!! I'm sure every day there are many adoring fans making them! Ha ha...!!!

Or, if you really want a piece of David, you can always go to Ebay and try your luck at snagging one of the many items to add to your DH shrine.

Even better is someone's "proof" that DH is the AntiChrist. There's a lot to this proof, so if you don't wanna read through the entire url, then at least click on it and scroll to see a couple of the pics on the site! Ha ha!!!

And who knew what a political activist he was? Did you know that some people believed he helped end the cold war? Ha ha...

And I love this quote:

"There are many dying children out there whose last wish is to meet me."
— David Hasselhoff, "Germans Love David Hasselhoff"

I don't think parents will try to grant this last wish if they saw this.

LMAO!!!

Hooga Hooga Ooga Chakka !!


6 Comments:

At 4:16 AM, Blogger M. said...

Oh my God. I used to be in LOVE with David Hasselhoff (in the Knight Rider days, not Baywatch). I would kiss the TV when he came on screen.

 
At 8:01 AM, Blogger Gunnella said...

oH BOY..iT´S SOOOOO Baaad!! And the worst thing is that the image stays with you ;-) Seen the self spoof he did for Sponge Bob Square Pants ? ;-D

 
At 11:19 AM, Blogger ramblingmuse said...

Mandy - I knew it!! You probably still have a shrine somewhere in your closet and compose poems to him when you're not blogging. Ha ha!


LS - He IS cheesy. Agreed. I dunno about the speedo, 'tho. I prefer him in tight leather pants - it's leaves more to the imagination! Ha ha...


Gunnella - I haven't seen his spoof on Sponge Bob. I'm curious now and can't get enough of DH!! When I'm done making my paper airplane and bidding for his stuff on Ebay, I'll search online for it! Ha ha...!!!

 
At 3:35 PM, Blogger M. said...

You know me SO well! haha

 
At 4:37 PM, Blogger 'Zann said...

That's hilarious. My son and his wife were out in LA a few months ago. Their only star sighting was DH on the freeway!

 
At 9:42 PM, Blogger ramblingmuse said...

'Zann - Too funny! Of ALL the celebrities they see, it's DH!! Did DH have his bear suit on? Ha ha...

LS - LMAO00000!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker