Saturday, December 03, 2005

Ok. Now I'm Better - For Reals This Time :-P

I took a shower and drank a bit of juice.

Uploaded Italy pics from my camera to my computer. Gonna figure out how to post stuff to my blog. Hope that will be easy to do.

I still feel a bit blah, but I am much, much better now. :-) Tears be gone!

Friday evening was good. Had dinner with some friends - 7 of us total. Good times. Afterwards met up with SF. More good times. :-)

This morning I had to work. It's our qtr end and we take turns being the point of contact on Sat/Sun for the last weekends of the qtr. I chose to take the first Sat so I can get it over with. It was a piece of cake. No issues at all. :-)

Finishing up some laundry and cleaning up around the house today. The place is a disaster area. It was in the early stages of neglect prior to my trip, then after unpacking and such, it's gotten worse. Hope to get everything squared away before the end of the weekend.

Tonight will be lowkey. Church service for sure, then maybe dinner with a friend, or maybe some quiet time at home. Not sure what I need at the moment, but will figure it out as the time comes around.

Need to run to the store to pick up bananas and snacks for tomorrow's run. 10 miles! Yikes!

Still looking for donations. Ack...that reminds me. I need to figure out a fundraising event. Ideas, anyone??

More later!

2 Comments:

At 10:52 AM, Blogger ramblingmuse said...

Hmmm...you're not paying attention to my blog at all. :-P

He is a guy, yes. But "the boy" sounds funny. :-P

 
At 10:53 AM, Blogger ramblingmuse said...

oh...why do you have to work? Are you in the office? Just got back from Bezerkeley run. Will post soon. It's a gorgeous day!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker