Thursday, June 22, 2006

20 Things I Miss About Not Having A Relationship

Ok, back from dinner and the movies.

What can I say? I've calmed down a bit from my last post, but rather than go off all the reasons why men suck and then feeling bad for posting it, I'm going to give 20 reasons I miss about a relationship.

1. Being able to rant like this to someone and having them think it's cute

2. Unlimited hugs

3. Hugs that make every problem seem insignificant by comparison

4. Cooking dinner together, then snuggling in front of a DVD for the evening

5. Private jokes/rituals/routines

6. Knowing someone's indiosycrasies

7. Having my own idiosycrasies known

8. Lounging around outside, under the stars, near the water on a warm summer night like tonight.

9. Sharing my dreams with someone

10. Dreaming with someone

11. Being able to spoil someone with affection and attention

12. Being together in the same house, but doing our own thing

13. Double dates

14. Having someone kill ants/spiders/bugs for me - lol

15. Having a rational, logical mind to bounce things off of

16. Having someone else drive the car

17. Snuggling, random hugs, and kisses for no reason

18. Falling asleep and waking up in their arms

19. A steady dancing partner

20. A tolerant karaoke partner

3 Comments:

At 10:10 PM, Blogger McKrout said...

I agree with 19 of your 20, but im just not the karaoke singing type.

 
At 10:28 PM, Blogger fmail said...

Thanks for the birthday wish. Enjoyed reading the 20 things. Alot of them would be on mine as well...

 
At 2:51 AM, Blogger Revati Upadhya said...

i agree with 19 out of 20 too..not the karaoke tyoes either. but that could make for interesting thing to do too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker