Monday, May 15, 2006

Laughing In My Sleep

Ok, so this is (was) weird. I am totally positive I was laughing during my sleep-dream state this early, early morning. I can't remember the dream or anything about it really. I don't know even f it was actually a humorous dream or not. All I remember was that sometime during the night I awoke into that fuzzy state where you are half asleep and the brain isn't exactly alert just yet. I know I had been dreaming, but the details escape me, and I'm pretty sure I awoke into the fuzzy state of mine while I was laughing! So I am half asleep, half awake, and just cracking up at something. I never actually awoke at all. In fact, I just remember laughing, rolling over, and then falling back asleep again. This was certainly a first for me. Is this normal???

7 Comments:

At 12:56 PM, Blogger 4texans said...

Hmm, I've woken up while sleep walking, but never while laughing! Must have been weird!

 
At 3:27 PM, Blogger Alexys Fairfield said...

I must admit, it has happened to me and other people I know. It's a natural part of dreaming when the dream state becomes the waking state. I always conclude that laughing is much better than crying.

 
At 5:00 PM, Blogger egan said...

I have a comment, but I'm going to bite my tongue.

 
At 6:34 PM, Blogger b said...

I laugh in my sleep all the time. I love waking up from laughing, it's such a great feeling.

 
At 6:55 PM, Blogger Ajeya said...

that's cute :) I've been told I laugh in my sleep too but I'm really not sure.

 
At 4:10 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I don't know if that's normal. I have woke up because I've been laughing quite loud, scared myself and then laughed so bad I couldn't sleep for a while.. Don't ask and yes, has happened more than once..

 
At 12:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I too laugh quite regularly in my sleep..a real good belly laugh and I don't know why...does anyone have any answers?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker