Monday, December 05, 2005

Wow - Add Another to the List

Well....another co-worker announced her mum is going in for surgery on Weds.

How come my day suddenly feels like it's on this downward spiral???

Daggit! I hate the holidays. I want to run. To be free. To just get away from it all.

*sigh*

Is there anyone out there who has the ability to instill some hope in me?

Anyone out there who has the ability to love me and to encourage me during these times?

Is there anyone out there I want to run to and to feel safe with?

Is there anyone who understands the depths of this struggle?

Anyone who is strong enough to stand beside me during these times?

Anyone who can help ease this burden in my heart and who will love me through it all?

The questions are infinite.

The answer is simple.

"The Lord is my rock, my fortress, my deliverer; My God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is the shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold."
- Psalm 18: 2 (NIV)

2 Comments:

At 8:57 PM, Blogger ramblingmuse said...

It would. But I just can't bear to be disappointed again. My poor heart can't take it right now. :-(

 
At 9:28 PM, Blogger ramblingmuse said...

Yeah, I think everyone seeks the same things. I'm glad you are able to relate. :-) All we can do in life is walk along side someone in hopes that we ease their struggles, if ever so slightly. Keep the faith. Trust in His timing, and trust that I am here for you. :-)

*Hugs*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker