Saturday, May 27, 2006

The Meme

Tagged by Travelin' Texans.


I AM: A single gal in her early early '30s.

I WANT: Chocolate right now, but can't find any in this darn house.

I WISH: I could figure out my passion.

I HATE: People who lack common courtesy.

I MISS: My nieces and nephews.

I FEAR: Never finding a "real" passion for someone, something, a hobby.

I HEAR: Lawn mower noises in the background.

I WONDER: If I'll ever mind my life partner, or even if I'm meant to have one.

I REGRET: Things I said to my Dad before he died.

I AM NOT: As social as some friends think I am.

I DANCE: All the time, whether at home or at swing dance, ballroom, or salsa clubs.

I SING: All the time, especially in my car.

I CRY: At everything. In fact, I carry kleenex with me everywhere just for this reason.

I AM NOT ALWAYS: As organized as people might think.

I MAKE WITH MY HANDS: Baked goods. I love baking and just cooking in general.

I WRITE: All the time and save posts as drafts, but don't publish everything in blogger.

I CONFUSE: My mom sometimes when I talk about my job.

I NEED: Lots of affection, and I give lots of it too.

I SHOULD: Stop analyzing things so much.

I START: A lot of projects with full gusto, then really have to work at completing them.

I FINISH: My day with prayer.


I tag anyone cares to do it! :-)

2 Comments:

At 3:53 PM, Blogger b said...

I love reading these. People I feel like I've gotten to know...I find out things I didn't know :O)

Thanks for sharing.

 
At 9:06 PM, Blogger StringMan said...

I READ: and enjoyed. Dancing in clubs and singing in cars is a good thing. So isn't chocolate! Hope you finally got some :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker