Monday, February 06, 2006

Why?

My heart...

Feels like it's been ripped out...

Why?

I don't get it.

What I want I can't have, and what I thought I could have is too painful to chase.

Hope ... it's a weird thing for me. I think I have a handle on my emotions, and I think I'm being rational and smart about where I put my feelings and affections ... but something just happened ... a talk ... a seemingly innocent conversation ... and by my tearful reaction I can tell I wanted more than my brain and heart thought I really wanted ... thought I could handle whatever was discussed ... apparently not.

Apparently not.

What am I doing wrong?

Why is this so hard?

I just want these feelings to stop ... to go away ... to be gone so that I can truly live without fear ... without holding back ... without lack of desire ... without this hole in my soul.

Make it go away.

That's all I ask.

That's all I ever ask.

7 Comments:

At 11:36 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

It's better to feel and fall than not feel at all.

Vaikka sydän huutaa
Sitä raastaa ja repii
Vaikka sydän pakahtuu
Kuin puristaisi sen

Kyyneleet huuhtovat
tuskan pois ajallaan
On parempi tuntea ja kaatua
Kuin ei tuntea laisinkaan

And by those tears
the heart will heal

Take care. :)

 
At 1:00 AM, Blogger ramblingmuse said...

Thanks, D. :-)

 
At 3:12 AM, Blogger b said...

((((hugs))))

sorry you're feeling so low.

Thinking of you.

b

 
At 9:43 AM, Blogger Mrs. G.F. said...

((RM))

You'll have to find your way, and you will be better for it.

:)

 
At 5:33 PM, Blogger M said...

Hang in there. It will get better...

 
At 6:43 PM, Blogger b said...

I'm worried about you. You ok?

 
At 11:20 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Sent you email. Hope you're feeling better.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker