Thursday, February 02, 2006

Thanks, Everyone!

Thanks for all the congratulations, kudos, applause, compliments...!!! :-)

I'm still on a high and just letting all the events sink in and taking some time to reflect on all the awesome people, places, and things I experienced along the way.

I'm still getting settled back into my routine and trying to figure out some new goals to tackle.

I'm so so SO looking forward to the next challenge! :-)

Tomorrow having a celebratory dinner of sorts. I'm making dinner for a few close friends.

London broil with portobello mushrooms and tomatoes for dinner, mashed potatoes or rice.

Crepes for dessert...strawberries, nutella, whipped cream


Yum!


Sweet dreams!

-RM

3 Comments:

At 5:25 AM, Blogger Mrs. G.F. said...

Can I come over and eat???

Yum.

Crepes are the best.

I love banana, strawberry & nutella.
Orbit baby, orbit. :)

 
At 6:49 AM, Blogger b said...

Sounds delicious. You so deserve a celebratory meal!

 
At 11:46 AM, Blogger Mrs. G.F. said...

Banana is one the world's most perfect dessert fruits.

Yummy.

:D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker