Thursday, January 26, 2006

Early Morning Thoughts

Almost 2:30AM.

Kinda tired, kinda not.

I'm psyched about Miami!! I leave tomorrow afternoon. Trying to pack and finish up laundry. Yeah, don't ask about the laundry. *sigh*

I had a moment in the bathroom. I said moment, NOT movement. Sheesh... :-P

Umm...I might post those thoughts at a later date, I might not. It's saved as a draft for the time being.

I may not sleep at this point. I am not even close to being finished with the packing. Ack.

I'm really looking forward to all of this. I'm just trying to get through this evening and tomorrow morning. It all still seems so surreal. I know all my emotions and feelings will take on a new dimension once I arrive in Miami.

Will post again before I leave. :-)

Love ya'all!

Sweet dreams!

- Rambling Muse

7 Comments:

At 4:36 AM, Blogger M. said...

be careful! And have lots of fun. I wanna go somewhere warm...

 
At 4:46 AM, Blogger J.Rowe said...

Enjoy the race and the trip. Good luck!

 
At 9:23 AM, Blogger ((( MK ))) said...

Best of luck with the race, and have a blast. My half marathon is coming up in roughly 7 weeks. When you get a chance, you'll have to clue me in on some good San Fran running routes... I'm travelling for business out there soon.

 
At 9:33 AM, Blogger b said...

Have a great time! Can't wait to read about it.

b

 
At 9:38 AM, Blogger Natalie said...

Thanks for dropping by my site. Look forward to hearing about the trip to Miami!

 
At 11:15 AM, Blogger ramblingmuse said...

Thanks all!

MK - I will post good routes when I get back. And I agree with Walt. Berkeley Marina is good. That's where I trained most of the time.

 
At 12:58 PM, Blogger ((( MK ))) said...

Thanks guys... I'll def. check out the marina. Cheers!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker