Friday, January 27, 2006

I'm Liking Miami!

Miami's been great so far!

I love the weather. It's a bit windy at times, but right now it's just perfect. Not too hot, and just cool enough so if you're busy walking or doing things, it's comfortable.

The place looks so different...lots of retro architecture...like from the '70's...and culturally so different than the bay area. The bay area has a lot of Asian/Indian influence, but here it's Latin/Cuban and it's definitely got it's own unique atmosphere. I like it. The men...so cute! I'm definitely liking what I've seen! :-P

I have yet to try out some "real" Cuban food, but I'm saving that for tomorrow.

Tonight...gonna head out to one of the many pre-run happy hours and check out some nightlife.

More later...

4 Comments:

At 4:16 PM, Blogger M. said...

so do you have a roommate yet? I'm glad you're having a good adventure!

 
At 3:49 AM, Blogger b said...

Is the race today? Or tomorrow? Either way, good luck, and have fun!

 
At 8:05 PM, Blogger Dial-Up Princess said...

Her run was today, Sunday. :)

 
At 12:11 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I love Miami too. :) You'll have heck of a time there if you have some spare time to spend in there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker