Thursday, January 12, 2006

My Knees Hurt!!!

Omigosh.

I am in SO much pain. :-(

If I sit too long in one position, the knee just feels tight and sore. If I go up or downstairs, I need to take the them one at a time, and even then I sort of have to swing my leg around without bending the knee. You know... a la the Seinfeld episode where Kramer is wearing those tight jeans and the kid mistakes Kramer's shadow for some sort of monster because Kramer is walking funny? That's how I am walking. It's pretty sad.

My shoulders feel tight and a bit sore. Running with tension in my shoulders is something I've been congnizant of since I started the training, and while I try to "shake it out" during each walking break, I guess the cumulative effect is still pretty obvious. I could sure use a massage. Maybe I will get one this weekend or sometime next week.

My lower back hurts a bit too. :-(

Owie! :-(

Poo. :-(

Waahh! :-(

I try to stay away from meds of any kind, but I think tonight I will take some Advil before going to bed. I can't imagine being able to fall asleep with so many aches and pains.

*Whimper*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker