Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Cool Day!

Wow!

As I drove into work today I discovered lots of fog about 5 miles into my commute. It was WAY cool. When most of you think San Francisco, you think of foggy days and hills, but while I say I live in SF or in the bay area, there are many more areas to think of. I live further east of the city, so fog on a regular basis is not common. Growing up in Arizona where 365 days of sunshine is expected, I still marvel any time there are climate changes here in the bay area, even after living here as long as I have (~7 years), whether it's rain, fog, or windy days.

Driving through fog is always cool to me. It always has this ethereal feel to it, so surreal in nature, so "mist"tical. Ha ha, I am so clever. :-P

I usually have my camera with me, being the wanna be action photographer that I am, but today I didn't because said camera was in the house awaiting posting of Italy pics. Yeah, that is another story altogether. *sigh* I wish I could send you a mental pic. It was way cool.

More later!

1 Comments:

At 11:02 AM, Blogger ramblingmuse said...

It's all the random rain coming in...it's pretty cool, but like everything in moderation...it's gonna get old real quick! :-P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker